Friday, June 8, 2007

Band Aid!!

As usual, I should announce the real essence of my topic before you
jump to conclusions!...No! I'm not a jobless Virender Sehwag with
stunning performance coefficients shown only in Asia-Africa matches
and Reebok commercials, endorsing for Johnson and Johnson's now!
Oh wait! Wasn't that Hansa-plast?..Do I even care?...What I intended
to talk about was this perennial craze of mine to play for a band!..So,
this represents an open petition to all my readers to aid this so-called
band I'm planning to inaugurate in a short while!.. I might invite Ozzy
over to render an inaugural vocal, so don't you miss it!..

I have always fantasised the paradisiacal portrait of myself with long
hair flying around like cotton candy, guitar in hand, rocking my way to glory as girls from the audience gave out 'oohs' and 'aahs' as I plucked at the guitar strings and gave a perfect rendition of 'Musical
Magnetism'(By the way, that will be the name of my first album) with
my mesmerising rugged voice that floats through the hall enthralling
listeners into captivation!..Gee! Fantasising can be quite an entertaining pastime!..

Guilt being an integral factor of every human soul, I should accept
the fact that myself being in a band would unequivocally be a figment
of my vast imagination, the possibility of which would be so miniscule, V.R.V Singh might begin to bowl straight balls by then and
Vijayakanth might have won an Oscar!...That is solely because my
voice or my musical skills are not worth singing for any band, why not
even for so much as my servant-maid's rubberband and because the
only musical instrument that I presently own would be my 17 year old
rusty mouth-organ!...But watch out people, stargazing could hit the
walls of reality sometime, and there would be a day when I really will
play for a band, exhibit a perfect 180 in my Lamborghini Diablo VTR,
and reject Beyonce's compassionate proposal, as my pilot devotedly cleans the right wing of my lear-jet!...Until then, I'd have to motivate myself with "Dream on kiddo, reality might be only a few leagues away!..".


P.S : I wonder where this incessant grudge against the Indian Team
materialised, but I only hope Percy Sonn's image does not come haunt
me every night for this!..After all I'm not Scrooge, I'm just me!..
- Supermur

4 comments:

Rakesh said...

Hair = Possibility

Band = Possibility

Plucking Ur Guitar Strings To Entertain The Crowd = Possibility

But ,

U Singing = OH MY GOD!! SAVE DA WORLD!!!!! lol
Im Absolulely flabbergasted with ur choice of vocabulary!!! great dude!! great post!!

btw... Still High or r u coming through fine??? the posts suggests dat second option seems to be more appropriate

Ed said...

I dedicate the song 'Rockstar' by Nickelback to you then. hehe.

Ed said...

I forgot to mention that great post as usual. You have a great vocabulary, as rakesh said.

And a penny for your thoughts, plucking the strings of the guitar has become old fashioned. These days rockstars go for a more daring approach to entertain their fans... especially female fans. I suggest you do a search on your own to find out what Billie Joe Armstrong does during his concerts. ;)

Unknown said...

Rockstar is a good song!...Thanks fr the dedication!...:D...N i haven yet researched into green day's performances yet..I will, soon!..THanks again!...