Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Life - God - Success - Oh and my first Blog!..

This is supposed to be my first blog!..I thought it would be advisable if I started with the one thing that my mind is generally preoccupied with at all times...Bingo!....It is God!..well if I have to contemplate on the concept of God as such it would take me another 1600 blog entries and a lot of patience and even if I actually land up being succesful in this herculean endeavour most of us would be octogenarians and India would have won their second World Cup(or so I hope)....

Oh now back to the topic...Why did I start off with this topic?..Well as my first statement suggests I am a God-fearing person (Though I call it God-loving) and so I visited the temple as a part of my regular routine...I happen to see this girl(I saw her praying!...So chill!...I am a strong-willed person when I am in temples)..The girl was in....Conversation with God!...Standing in front of an Idol and whispering out dialogues..or rather petitions...And from my point of view it was a futile one-sided conversation(If it was one sided WHY would I call it conversation?..)..Now let me come to that!...This girl, an innocent girl that she is, whenever she saw someone observing her, she reduced her decibel level to a very hushed tone or she generally stopped...I kept observing her during my rounds (They call it 'pradakshanam'...If you aren't very much into all this, then skip the last statement) and I realised that she was pursuing her petition session with vigour.

Now what intrigued me was the result of the girl's ..ub...session as I would like to call it for now..She had this broad smile planted upon her face once she was done with that...And after her share of rounds she walked out....Now here's the turning point..The dangerous part...After few months comes the second half of this incident... my mom was on her way to a grocery shop and since I was at the peak of boredom and I fancied a walk, I tagged along with my mom...N suddenly my mom yells "Shrutieeee...."...N lo behold!...Its the girl from the temple!..My mom's like "Epdi ma exam ellam panne...Results vanthacha?"(vaguely translated as "How did you do your exams dear..have the results come out?")..And to this she replied saying she had got over 90% and was the second highest in her school....And after a small talk with the girl, my mom continues to walk...And she tells me "Epdi vangina ne therle da...Saatharnama thaan antha ponnu padippa"...Which means "I have no idea how she did so well...She is a very normal student"!.....

Now that's how the concept of God materialised in my mind and I have been all the more involved in it!...Well if it still has not struck your dumb brains, her performance is attributed to the conversation with God(refer to my 2nd paragraph if you have lost touch)...And thus I justify my topic.... Life - God - Success!...:D

4 comments:

ME..ME..and Only Me! said...

wow..in no way wud i hav guessed u were god fearing..no sorry god "loving" :) nywyz..good start

Karthik.H said...

Dude...suppandi here...

gud start...and one imp thing...did YOU talk to dat gal?..not in fronta ur mum i suppose...but later??? :P

Rakesh said...

" I happen to see this girl(I saw her praying!...So chill!...I am a strong-willed person when I am in temples) "

Huh.....!! how u wish u were one lol!!

now tat she has scored above 90% i guess u'll be approachin her soon!! lol!!

anyways yaaru da athu?? nalaa irrupalaa??? intro kudu !! naan venaa kovil varen!! :D:D:D

Anirudh said...

gr8 start...ur making headway in bloggin faster than many do.gr8 goin mate