Thursday, March 22, 2007

S.L.E.E.P - Sheer-Laziness-Effortlessly-Encouraging-Procrastination!...

Slumber - A simple yet contagious syndrome affecting most students facing exam tension!...God!...If only I could write my records during my sleep, my life would be a splendid replica of paradise!....Alas!...Now my life's turning out to be a perfect catastrophe thanks to this entertaining and enlightening activity called Sleep!..

I guess books (Only the academic ones!..) have this inbuilt sleep-inducing mechanism that could by far, be a lot more superior to most excellently conjured intoxicating potions in wizarding world!....Hmph!...

Now to the procrastination part....Once sleep creeps into me, however energetic and vibrant I may be, I find all my energy sapped out of my body and I crave and long for my darling pillow and my lotus-soft mattress!...And to add fuel to the fire, my college books are like pillows themselves, and bring out captivating images of me hugging my Cathy (By the way, thats what I call my pillow...Makes it a lot more simpler to stimulate sleep!..:D)..Thus I always land up having to choose between studying while I duel my sleep or to go flatten myself out on the bed!....

No points for guessing that my option is predominantly the latter!...Which is why I land up postponing most mandatory jobs for the next day..Now this keeps happening every day until I land up standing in front of my teacher, my tasks still incomplete, my eyes scanning whether my boots are well polished, and hers, boring unto me expecting answers for her billion-dollar questions!...

I still am spiritedly hunting for that one solution that would eradicate this problem of mine..But right now I have already begun traversing my path towards dreamland and I guess I lost control over what I was typing quite some time back...My humble apologies if there are errors...

By the way, all comments, suggestions and solutions to this devastating problem are most welcome!....Im already drifting away!....Yawn!....

2 comments:

Rakesh said...

not much to tell here dude!!

da samethin is happenin to me too!!! except tat i don look at my or somethin ... rather jus walk out da class!!


COLL STOOOOODENT LE NAANGEY!! lmao

Karthik.H said...

"my eyes scanning whether my boots are well polished"


You really expect me to believe this???